Wallpaper / Háttérkép


I made a new header for my blog but I can see that it still needs to be edited...
I also made a wallpaper, it's a 1600x960px size with some of the the most typical things about my living and my art. You can downoad it if you click on the image below.

• • • 

Ma nekiláttam újraértelmezni a fejlécet és a szavakat, amiket belepakoltam. Így lett egy új fejléce a blogomnak, de most látom hogy még kell igazítani rajta.
Csináltam viszont egy háttérképet is, 1600x960-as, a képre kattintva letölthető.


creativity, little things, active, freedom, music, arts, inspirations, unity, artisan, multikulti, design, crafts, natural, love, harmony, peace, colourfulness, unique, handmade, fun, live, create, dance, moon, wisdom, beauty, react, stars, sun, legends, humming, curlicues, sky-walking, tigers, breathe, lovers, touch, waves, express, impress, hold, spirit, superpower, supernatural, give, present, gifts, trip, fly, reactive, hands, joy, snug, enjoy, care.

Popular Posts