Így megy itt a zsugorítás a tengerparton • This is how it shrinks on the beach

Bemutatom a vadiúj antik tömörfa hajópadlót és a keletkező új ékszerkentyű kollekcióm csíráit. Tart a mandalás inspiráció, sőt, színváltozatokról álmodom. Virágot is hintek, madarakat röptetek. ❂I introduce the brand-new floor of the cockpit of the boat, as well as the sprouts of my new jewelleriness collection. I'm still on the mandala inspiration flow, moreover, I'm dreaming of colour variations. I spread flowers I fly birds.
Kedden megkaptam eddigi életem során látott legnagyobb adag zsugorfóliáját. Kéthavi zsugoréhség után egyből ráugrottam, kihúztam egy csipet lapot a csomagolásból, és smirgli alá vetettem.
- Con la machina! - mondja Tengerentúli Kapitány, és mutatóujjával afelé a sarok felé bök, ahol a türkizkék Makita pihen. (szösz szereti a türkizt és szösz szereti a japán cuccokat).
Feltalpalom a 4oo-as smirglivel, megterítek a tánchoz az óriáspezsgős láda tetején, és Makita gombnyomásra riszálni kezd. Pár másodperc risza apelláta nélkül leváltotta az eddigi, félórás kézi körkörözést... A zsugorlap totál sika, jöhet máris a firka! Első szuszra 12 pár fülöncsüngőt rajzolok: rajtuk mandalák, madarak és virágzatok.
Szólok, ha kész! ;)
On tuesday I received the biggest amount of polyshrink I've ever seen in my life. After 2 months starving for shrinkie, I jumped over the package immediately, picked a handful of sheets and threw them under sandpaper.
"Con la machina!" Captain of Overseas said, and with his finger he points at the corner where the turquoise Makita rests.
I dressed its feet with the 4oo sandpaper, cleared the dance floor over the huge champagne box and Makita started shaking her hips. A couple of seconds of shaking has replaced the old method of sanding in slow circles by hand with its duration of a half hour... The shrinkie foil is totally ready for designing!
At first I draw 12 pairs of earrings: with mandalas, birds and florals.
I'll tell, when they're done! ;)

Popular Posts