My Merry Christmas • Boldog Karácsonyom #2


I've just received this pack of 25 piece of pastel chalks today. I always loved working with pastel chalks, although I never had a set on my own. (I used to use those from the back room of the classroom for arts, haha.) Now a secret wish, which even I didn't know about, has been fulfilled magically and many beautiful colour shades blink there smelling new in the box, waiting to be used, starving to see Anducía, the sea, the sun and the sailing boat... Épp ma kaptam ezt a 25 darabos pasztellkréta készletet. Mindig is imádtam a pasztellel dolgozni, bár sosem volt saját szettem. (Mindig a rajztterem szertárából valókat használtam.) Most csudamód egy titkos kívánságom vált valóra, amiről még magam sem tudtam, és a sok-sok szín árnyalata ott pislog a dobozban illatozva, koptatásra várva, Andalúzia, a tenger, a nap és a vitorlás látványát szomjazva...

Popular Posts