Túinvan: üvegfotózás • 2in1: Glass Photography

Kézzel festett üvegek + őrült fotózás • Hand-painted Glass + Photography like Madness

El kell mondanom, hogy már fotózom annyira jól, hogy a nyers képeket alig kell vágnom, és a vízszintet is csak egy hajszálnyit kell igazítani. :) Olyan jó képeket gyönyörű üvegeket készítettem - elájulsz.
I have to tell you that I can take photos so well, I hardly have to cut them and even the horizontal scale is thin to perfect. :) I took such great photos and I painted glasses beyond beautiful - you'll lose your senses.

Japi üvegek • Jappy Glasses

Nos, elkészültem az egyenes falú üvegek kontúrozásával, amihez a napokban gyűjtöttem inspirációt. Megkínlódtam az ezüst festékkel, a bronznak valahogy jobb állaga van.
So, I'm done with the outlines of the straight-shape-glasses, which I collected inspirations this week for. It was hard work to paint with the silver paste, I guess the consistency of the bronze one was better.

Popular Posts