A zenéről • About Music


"Techno music is the artificial drum.
The electric lights and lasers, the artificial fires.
The drugs, the artificial sacred medicine.
And sex without intimacy is artificial love, artificial true love."

"What does music mean to you?"

"Music is my meditation. My friend says that music is not entertainment, it's inner-attainment. "

Neked mi a zene?

Nekem az olyan a zene, ami a lehető legigazibb, legtisztább rezgés - vagy annak lehető legtisztábban rögzített elektronikus/digitális változata. Az olyan, aminek a spektrumai bebarangolják a hallójárataimat. Ami olyan, hogy a dallamira mint egy vonatra felülhet a képzeletem. Ami olyan, hogy a hallatán megszületik bennem egy lüktetés, nem kifejezetten szívdobogás, inkább légzés, szóval egyfajta "motor" szülessen meg, amiből mozgás fejlődhet. Olyan, amiben élet van.

Neked mit jelent a zene?

Nekem a bennem levő vízkristályok újra-szét-összerendezését, energizálását, helyreállítását testem minden porcikájában. Gondolataimat, érzéseimet, testrészeimet. Nem hallgatok zenét csak azért, hogy a csendet megtörjem.
Amikor táncolok, tán nem is én mozgatom a magam tagjait, hanem a levegő vibrálása játszik a vízzel. Mechanizmusát valahogy így tudnám leírni: ahogy a levegő különböző hullámai elrezegnek a testemig, s bőröm határán nem lepattannak, hanem egészen belémmásznak, veséig, ízig-vérig, és ott bent, na ha oda elértek, onnan belülről kezdenek el táncoltatni, atomról-sejtre, belülről kifelé, végig s végestelen végig, s még azon is túl. A zene az én vizem köve, a közepébe beleesik, kigyűrűző rezgést kelt, és egy-egy ostorcsapás-mozdulat után tovalökődik a lendületének hátán.
Aztán ilyen-olyan, hanyag higany-alakot vesz fel.

What is music to you?

To me, it is something like the most real, the purest resonance - or its possibly most purely recorded electronic/digital version. It is something of how the spectrums roam through my auditory meatus. Something that makes my phantasy hop on to the melodies, and it takes me just like some train. It is something I hear and a pulsation is being born inside me, not definitely a heartbeat, rather the breathing, I mean, a sort of a "motor" is supposed to be born from which motion can develop. It is something of what has got life itself.

What does music mean to you?

To me, it is organizing-taking apart-putting together, energizing, repairing the liquid water crystals everywhere in my body. In my thoughts, feelings and body parts. I don't listen to music just for breaking the silence.
When I dance maybe it's not me moving my body parts but the resonance of the air as it plays with the inner water. I could describe its mechanism something like the following: as the different waves of the air resonate to my body, they don't pop off of it but they make their way completely through me, right into my heart, to the core, and in there, when they reached there, they start to make me dance from the inside, from atom to cell, inside'n out, all the way long and even further. Music is the stone of my water: it falls into it, it circles out and, from the end of a whiplash-movement, it is hurled on at the back of the dynamism.
And then it becomes shapes and rolls like mercury.

Popular Posts