Drawing of a Mandala • Egy mandala rajza

❂ The other day the weather was much nicer than during these days and I've been sitting on the stern with a sketchbook over my knees, a handsome pencil and a lot of impressions from the last half year. I drew six circles and I marked their centers. For some I drew more layers of concentric circles, others were more detailled geometrically as the Flower of Life. This is one of them, the first sketch of a naturally improvised "doodle" mandala I did lately - as planning about new designs for the art of jewelry - and let you enjoy guessing the in&expressions while in the background I'm developing the new episodes of the Movie of My Life. ;)

❂ Egyik nap, mikor ezerszer szebb idő volt a mainál, kint ültem a taton a firkafüzettel meg egy német ceruzával és egy csomó mindennel az utsó fél évből. Felrajzoltam hat kört, középponttal, minden. Egy párnak rajzoltam belső koncentrikus köröket, másikakat jobban tagoltam geometrikusan az Élet Virága mintájára. Instagramon posztoltam már titokzatos tervet :) Ez is egy a hatból, ami kikerekedett abból, hogy én most nem új éxerdizájnokat találok ki, hanem csak úgy firkálgatok. Kíváncsi lennék, hogy minek lehet még elképzelni, ha nem ékszerkentyűnek..? Mi jöhet Életem filmjének új epizódjaiban?

Popular Posts