Giant and Mandala Drawing in Details • Óriásmandala rajz, részletekben



❂ I drew a giant mandala in a few hours. Giant I mean in comparison to my other works of a miniaturistic scale, haha. So I grabbed on that German pencil and we attacked the plane A4 paper sheet. The drawing went so well that I decided to mark the outlines. My marker's point has got too much powder but we fought it through all.
Meanwhile the mandalaflower started to get coloured from the centre...
❂ Rajzoltam egy magamhoz képest giga mandalát pár óra leforgása alatt. Egy alkalommal fogtam a német ceruzát, és egy egész A4 lapnak estünk neki. A rajz annyira jó lett, h úgy döntöttem, ezt muszáj megfilcesíteni. Persze a filcem hegye tönkre is ment a grafitszemcséktől, de akkoris végigküzdöttem magam minden fidren és fodron! Időközben elkezdett a közepe felől színesedni... :)






Popular Posts