This is not so much news just wondering

A fine evening I got new inspiration for just creating designs and pictures just for fun - and as exercise :) At nights I watched an episode of the fantastic Cosmos series by Carl Sagan whose great work of spacial adventures, imaginarious journeys, discoveries of the myst and myth of life (spelled correctly?) also gave me a fresh kick into the world of my fantasy. No, I'm not gonna draw fairies nor elves but I'm telling you that a lots of sacred miracles go through my mind while drawing my miniature mandalas. Nature, the laws of physics, quantummechanics, and just a tiny bit of mathematics are attract to the light waves and the radiation of certain colors - this indescribable and magical fusion pulses through all the creative processes of a piece of jewelry which later might seem to be just simple, cold, lifeless objects, accessories...
Well, now you know they're not! I consider the colours, at least, as evidence for a living thing. They can't move by themselves, they don't produce any chemical material but for sure they emmit some real good vibration! ;)

Popular Posts