Sneak Peak • műhelytitkok • in the workshop

Hogy mi ez a kupac fakó szín, meg forma itt a kis kezemben? A heti "félérett" termésem!
• • •
What's this pack of colours and shapes here in my little hand? My half-ripe fuits of the week!
Fogtam a zsugorlapokat, meglebegtettem, és csiribí-csiribá, egyszer csak rajta termettek a minták. Na, mondom, ennek a fele se tréfa! Meglódítottam a lapot még egyszer, még kétszer, csiribá-csiribí, s láss csodát! Egyszeriben az egész kiszíneződött! :)
• • •
I've got the shrinkie sheets and I fluttered them in the air and then a little abraca-dabra, and the sheet was coverd with all the drawings! I said, yo, this is no joke! I fluttered the sheets once more, twice more, dabraca-abra, and watch the wonder! All at once, the whole drawing was colored! :)
Váltogasd a két képet, úgy viccesebb • Switch between the photos, so funny

A hétvége folyamán mesélek még a "zsugorítás" mikéntjeiről (színezés és vágás) fotókkal illusztrálva, hátha érdekel valakit.
• • •
At the weekend, I'll tell you some how-to about "shrinking" (coloring and cutting) with attached photo illustrations - in case if anybody was interested.

Popular Posts